Declaring a Major/Minor

Due to the changes in University operations in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, major advising will be done remotely until further notice.

Interested in the Environmental Studies (ENVS) or Earth Science (EASC) majors or minors?

If you have questions about the majors or minors, email the Associate Director or the Undergraduate Chair, or visit our programs page where you can find descriptions of the majors, minors, and concentrations within each major. You may also want to reach out to a MAP advisor.

Once you're ready to declare, email your pre-major academic advisor. They'll make your worksheet "official" using the InTouch system. Once it is official, you can request a virtual appointment with Maria Andrews using the following link:

Request an advising appointment 

Appointments can be conducted over the phone or Zoom, (or email if time zones do not permit). Please indicate your preferred way to connect in the comments field on the website.