(2022) Whitman College, B.A. Biology, Chemistry Minor
Penn BiCycles Laboratory
- Broad range of interests in biogeochemistry of glacial environments.
- Subglacial chemical weathering and meltwater quality analysis.
- Understanding the biogeochemical range of the mixing zone, where non-saline glacial meltwaters mix with saline waters, to understand how glacial retreat may be contributing to increased trace metals, increased mercury, and increased nutrient concentrations in downstream ecosystems.
- Unlearning Racism in Geosciences (URGE), University of Pennsylvania • Fall 2022 - Present
- SasGov EES Representative, University of Pennsylvania • Fall 2022 - Spring 2022
- National Undergraduate Research (NCUR) Presenter • Spring 2022