- B.Sc. in Geophysics, Tel Aviv University
- M.Sc. in Atmospheric Science, Tel Aviv University
My prime interests are the physical processes that affect the world oceans and our atmosphere. In my work, I’m analyzing General Circulation Models (GCMs) and constructing simplified models that can answer questions regarding:
- Global oceanic and atmospheric dynamics
- Carbon cycle
- Southern Ocean convection
- Sea-Ice dynamics
- Climate Change
- Heifetz, E., Maor, R. and Guha, A., 2020. On the opposing roles of the Boussinesq and non‐Boussinesq baroclinic torques in surface gravity wave propagation. Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society, 146(727), pp.1056-1064.
- Price, C., Maor, R. and Shachaf, H., 2018. Using smartphones for monitoring atmospheric tides. Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics, 174, pp.1-4.